For all the kids
BarneBirken run Friday, September 3rd.
This race is for all kids in the age from 0-11 years old. No time keeping.
The track is easy and differs for each age group.
All participants will recieve a diploma, medal and prize.
BarneBirken run (kids)
- Entry BarneBirken run
Start and finish at Håkons Hall.
Food- and drink stations
There will be served water one place in the track, and also food and drinks at the finish.
Starting times and classes
Preliminary starting times
- 15:00 Boys 10-11 years old: 1,4 km
- 15:05 Girls 10-11 years old: 1,4 km
- 15:15 Boys 7-9 years old: 1,4 km
- 15:20 Girls 7-9 years old: 1,4 km
- 15:30 Boys 0-6 years old: 0,6 km
- 15:35 Girls 0-6 years old: 0,6 km
Age as per 31.12.21
All participants recieve a competitors pin at the finish line and a diploma
Need to know in advance
Bus and parking
Information for Birken run festival 2021 will be updated later
Roads that will bew closed on race day
- Sjøsetervegen will be closed east of Birkebeiner Skistadion where HalvBirken run crosses the road between 08.30-15.00
- Nybuvegen is closed. Furubakken will be periodically closed 09.00-17.00
On race day
What happens when ?
Friday September 3rd
- 10.00 - 22.00 Sport 1 market
- 10.00 - 22.00 Race Office and distribution of Bibs
- Start BarneBirken løp
Saturday September 4th
- from 6.30 Bib distribution and Race Office
- 07.30 Start UltraBirken løp
- 08.30 Start Birken fjellmaraton
- 09.00 Start Birkebeinerløpet
- 13.15 Start Birken 5 km
- 13.30 Start HalvBirken løp
- 16:00 Start UngdomsBirken løp
- 09.00-19.00 Sport 1 marke1
- 09.00-19.00 Diplomas
Distribution of Bibs
Preliminary Information 2021
Friday September 3rd 12.00 – 21.00
Saturday September 4th from 06.30
Starting card is available for download from your My Page, from approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the race. This is your participation confirmation.The start card must be shown to retrieve your BIB. You may also use the Birken app for this.
There is no registration on the day of the race.