For all the kids
BarneBirken run Septmeber 5th
This race is for all kids in the age from 0-11 years old. No time keeping.
The track is easy and differs for each age group.
All participants will recieve a diploma, medal and prize.
BarneBirken run (kids)
- Entry BarneBirken run
Start and finish at Birkebeineren ski stadium.
Food- and drink stations
There will be served water one place in the track, and also food and drinks at the finish.
Starting times and classes
Preliminary starting times
- 15:00 Boys 10-11 years old: 1,4 km
- 15:05 Girls 10-11 years old: 1,4 km
- 15:15 Boys 7-9 years old: 1,4 km
- 15:20 Girls 7-9 years old: 1,4 km
- 15:30 Boys 0-6 years old: 0,6 km
- 15:35 Girls 0-6 years old: 0,6 km
Age as per 31.12.20
All participants recieve a competitors pin at the finish line and a diploma
Need to know in advance
Bus and parking
Free shuttle buses Saturday September 5th
Between Lillehammer and Birkebeineren ski stadium. The bus ride takes about 10 minutes.
At start Birkebeineren Ski stadium. Parking NOK 75,- Order in advance
Information for Birken run festival 2020 will be updated in August
Roads that will bew closed on race day
- Sjøsetervegen will be closed east of Birkebeiner Skistadion where HalvBirken run crosses the road between 08.30-15.00
- Nybuvegen is closed. Furubakken will be periodically closed 09.00-17.00
On race day
What happens when ?
Preliminary information Birken run festival 2020
Birkebeineren ski stadium
Friday September 4.
10.00 - 22.00 Sport 1 market
10.00 - 22.00 Race Office and distribution of Bibs
Saturday September 5.
- from 6.30 Bib distribution and Race Office
- 07.30 Start UltraBirken løp
- 08.30 Start Birken fjellmaraton
- 09.00 Start Birkebeinerløpet
- 13.15 Start Birken 5 km - Aktiv mot kreft
- 13.30 Start HalvBirken løp
- 15.00 Start BarneBirken løp
- 16:00 Start UngdomsBirken løp
- 09.00-19.00 Sport 1 marke1
- 09.00-19.00 Diplomas
Distribution of Bibs
Bib distributkion at Birkebeineren ski stadium
Friday September 4. 12.00 – 21.00
Saturday September 5. from 06.30
Starting card is available for download from your My Page, from approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the race. This is your participation confirmation.The start card must be shown to retrieve your BIB. You may also use the Birken app for this.
There is no registration on the day of the race.