For all the kids
BarneBirken run Saturday June 11th 2022
This race is for all kids in the age from 0-11 years old. No time keeping.
The track is easy and differs for each age group.
All participants will recieve a diploma, medal and prize.
For kids in the age 0-11 years old by 31.12.2022
BarneBirken run (kids)
- Entry BarneBirken run
Start and finish at Håkons Hall.
Food- and drink stations
There will be served water one place in the track, and also food and drinks at the finish.
Starting times and classes
- 14:00 9-11 years old 1,7 km
- 14:10 6-8 years old 850 m
- 14.20 3-5 yeats old 650 m
- 14:30 2 years old and younger 350 m
Age as per 31.12.22
All participants recieve a competitors pin at the finish line and a diploma
Need to know in advance
Bus and parking
There will be free shuttle between the finish area at Håkons Hall and the start area at Birkebeineren ski stadium Saturday 08.30-18.00. The ride takes approximately 10 minutes from Håkons Hall to Birkebeineren ski stadium.
Arriving by train June 11th?
Are you arriving by train from south to Lillehammer (estimatet arrival at Lillehamme skysstasjon: 09:37, 10:41, 11:40 or 12:45) there will be free shuttle to the start at Birkebeineren ski stadium.
Bus to start UltraBirken and Birken fjellmaraton
There will be free shuttle to UltraBirken and Birken fjellmaraton from Kleivbakken behind Håkons Hall to start at Sjusjøen at 06.30 and at 07.00.
Booking: Send an an e-mail to email@example.com no later than Friday at 20.00.
Parking will be available at Birkebeineren ski stadium and east of Håkons Hall. Follow directions from our volunteers.
Parking: NOK 75,- Order in advance
Roads that will be closed on race day June 11th
- Sjøsetervegen will be closed east of Birkebeiner Skistadion where HalvBirken run crosses the road between 09.30-15.30 and where Birkebeinerløpet crosses Sjøsetervegen between 10.00-16.00
- Nybuvegen is closed. Furubakken will be periodically closed between 11.00-19.00
On race day
What happens when ?
Friday June 10th
Håkons Hall, Lillehammer
- 10.00 - 21.00 Sport 1 market
- 10.00 - 21.00 Race Office and distribution of Bibs
Saturday June 11th
Sjusjøen Ski Stadium
- from 07.00 Distribution of Bibs
- 08.00 Start UltraBirken run
- 08.30 Start Birken fjellmaraton
Birkebeineren ski stadium, start
- from 8.30 Sistribution of Bibs and Race Office
- 10.00 Start Birkebeinerløpet
- 14.00 Start HalvBirken løp
Haakons Hall, Lillehammer
- 10.00-18.00 Sport 1 marke1
- 10.00-18.00 Distribution of Bibs, Race office, prizes and diplomas
- 14.00 Start BarneBirken run
- 15.00 Start Birken 5KM
- 16.00 Start UngdomsBirken run
Ceremonies, Håkons Hall
- From kl. 13.30 Birkebeinerløpet
- Fromkl. 14.30 Birken fjellmaraton og UltraBirken løp
- From kl. 15.30 Birken 5 km
- From kl. 16.00 HalvBirken løp
- From kl. 17.15 UngdomsBirken løp
Distribution of Bibs
Distribution of Bibs
Friday June 10.:
All races: Håkons Hall kl. 10.00 – 21.00
Saturday June 11.:
Birken 5 km, UngdomsBirken and BarneBirken run:
-Håkons Hall 10.00-18.00
Birkebeinerløpet 21 and HalvBirken run 12:
-Birkebeineren ski stadium (Start) 08.30 - 14.00
UltraBirken run and Birken fjellmaraton: Sjusjøen ski stadium 07.00 - 08.30
Starting card is available for download from your My Page, from approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the race. This is your participation confirmation.The start card must be shown to retrieve your BIB. You may also use the Birken app for this.