1. Sustainability management
We commit to sustainability management, practiced by these following actions:
- To have a sustainability mission statement that is communicated to customers, partners and suppliers;
- To have sustainability action plan with clear targets, actions, measures, responsibilities and time planning;
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
We commit to complying with all national legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
2. Internal management
We commit to sustainable internal management by having clear written and well-communicated social policy that implements all legal rules.
We aim at involving as many locals as possible by employing them in the tourism business. We stand for a fair and safe working environment that supports and respects local communities, complying this national rules.
- Ensuring that our volunteers, hosts, and other employees under contract are qualified and trained regularly or got proper instructions.
- Having our volunteers and employees inform participants on relevant sustainability matters in the destination (e.g. protection of flora, fauna, and cultural heritage, resource use).